Covid-19 Information for your health and safety at Hotel Wieser
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY
We know that we are in an extraordinary time planning a vacation is not always easy. That's why we offer you more flexibility than ever ...
We have updated our cancellation policy for all existing and new bookings until April 11th, 2021:
- For cancellations, up to 5 days before start of the holiday there is no cancellation charge. Your deposit will be refunded, minus a € 10,00 processing fee.
- For cancellations less than 5 days prior arrival and in the event of a late arrival or early departure 30% of the booked arrangement will be charged.
If you book Wieser’s cancellation service, you can cancel the booking free of charge up to the day of arrival and you are also covered in the event of a late arrival or early departure. This additional service costs € 8.00 per night and room and can only be added at the time of booking. The payment is due upon booking and it is non-refundable.
MEASURES FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE HOTEL
Safety and hygiene are very important to us at Hotel Wieser. We have already taken precautions to contain the Corona virus in the best possible way. You can rely on us! Great vacation moments with security, respect and hygiene:
- We clean and disinfect all departments daily.
- The cleaning of the rooms will be even more thorough and with special detergents to protect you. We would like to mention that the cleanliness in our hotel has always achieved very good reviews:
- Booking.com: 9,5/10
- Tripadvisor: 5/5
- Expedia: 4,8/5
- All entrances and exits will have hand sanitation stations that are available to guests and our employees to ensure a high level of security for everyone.
- Masks are required if the minimum distance of 1 meter cannot be maintained. No distance rules apply to people in the same room.
In the restaurant area:
- Our newly renovated dining room offers spacious areas to keep your distance from other guests.
- All employees who are in direct contact with the guests wear face masks.
- Of course, our kitchen staff only work with gloves and a face mask.
- It is not necessary to wear a mask at the table.
- In the buffet area, face masks must be worn.
- Tables, utensils (e.g. menus, salt and pepper shakers) are cleaned and disinfected after every customer change.
Wellness area: The swimming pool is open. We ask our guests to keep a safe distance from one to another. Saunas can be used with advance booking!
This website is constantly updated to inform you about new measures.
Our strength: we are not a huge hotel with hundreds of rooms, but a small hotel in the mountains with 35 rooms, surrounded by nature, which offers us a lot of space. We won't have large crowds. A high risk of infection is therefore excluded.
We are confident that, thanks to our strong sense of responsibility, we can look to the future with confidence and optimism. We understand that you may have questions about your vacation. We are happy to be there for you! Contact us and tell us your concerns and questions!
Tel: +39 0472 647 116 (we are not always reachable by phone during our closure; however, we are happy to call back missed calls)
For more information about the current situation in South Tyrol click here: www.suedtirol.info