Covid-19 Information for your health and safety at Hotel Wieser
nobody would have thought that this year will be a challenge for all of us. Due to the corona virus pandemic, we had to close our hotel on March 10 very surprisingly and with a heavy heart. But now we are very happy about this step: Because the health of our guests, our employees and all of our fellow humans has priority!
Now we are very happy that we can finally reopen our hotel for our dear guests after weeks of staying at home:
The Hotel Wieser will open again on June 19, 2020
BOOK NOW - DECIDE LATER
We know that we are in an extraordinary time planning a vacation is not always easy. That's why we offer you more flexibility than ever ...
We have updated our cancellation policy for all existing and new bookings until November 8th, 2020:
- free cancellation up to the day of arrival
- no deposit is required to confirm the booking
Book your stay with us carefree and decide later whether you can go on vacation or not.
MEASURES FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE HOTEL
Safety and hygiene are very important to us at Hotel Wieser. We have already taken precautions to contain the Corona virus in the best possible way. You can rely on us! Great vacation moments with security, respect and hygiene:
- We clean and disinfect all departments daily.
- The cleaning of the rooms will be even more thorough and with special detergents to protect you. We would like to mention that the cleanliness in our hotel has always achieved very good reviews:
- Booking.com: 9,5/10
- Tripadvisor: 5/5
- Expedia: 4,8/5
- All entrances and exits will have hand sanitation stations that are available to guests and our employees to ensure a high level of security for everyone.
- Masks are required in public areas: entrance area, lobby, hallways, toilets.
Wellness area: Indoor pools and saunas must remain closed for the time being. According to the state law, this regulation is planned until July 31. As soon as we are allowed to open the wellness area again, we will of course inform you.
In the restaurant area:
- Our newly renovated dining room offers spacious areas to keep your distance from other guests.
- All employees who are in direct contact with the guests wear face masks.
- Of course, our kitchen staff only work with gloves and a face mask.
- It is not necessary to wear a mask at the table.
- In the buffet area, face masks and disposable gloves must be worn.
- Tables, utensils (e.g. menus, salt and pepper shakers) are cleaned and disinfected after every customer change.
This website is constantly updated to inform you about new measures.
Our strength: we are not a huge hotel with hundreds of rooms, but a small hotel in the mountains with 35 rooms, surrounded by nature, which offers us a lot of space. We won't have large crowds. A high risk of infection is therefore excluded.
We are confident that, thanks to our strong sense of responsibility, we can look to the future with confidence and optimism. We understand that you may have questions about your vacation. We are happy to be there for you! Contact us and tell us your concerns and questions!
Tel: +39 0472 647 116 (we are not always reachable by phone during our closure; however, we are happy to call back missed calls)
For more information about the current situation in South Tyrol click here: www.suedtirol.info