Inclusive services at the Hotel Wieser
So that you feel completely comfortable in our active & gourmet hotel
Dining in our restaurant near Sterzing
- Our breakfast offers homemade jams and spreads, fine ham and cheese specialities, different types of muesli, homemade cheat-day treats, freshly prepared egg dishes from our kitchen team and much more…
- If you book half board your meal plan also includes dinner menus with 4 to 5 courses
- We are happy to cater to any food intolerances and can cook vegetarian, lactose-free, or gluten-free meals for you
- Guests, who only book bed and breakfast have the possibility to dine á la cartein our restaurant
Relax and recharge your batteries in our wellness hotel near Sterzing
- Indoor swimming pool with bubble loungers, open daily from 06.00 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- Finnish sauna, open daily from 03.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- Relaxation areas
- Garden with sun loungers (in summer)
- Comfy Bathrobe and bathing flip flops in your room
- At our partner Hotel Stafler you benefit with a discount of -10% on all massages and wellness-treatments
And so much more...
- Free surfing throughout the hotel, thanks to wireless high-speed internet
- Free, secured private parking for guests of our accommodation near Sterzing
- New “bike stall” with bike rental, bike washing station, bike workshop for minor repairs, self-service washing machine, shoe and clothes dryer
- Bike and e-bike rental directly at the hotel (for a fee)
- Free ski room with ski boot dryer
- Free hiking maps and useful material on Freienfeld and environs
- Free ski bus to Rosskopf and Ratschings from January to April (bus stop directly in front of the hotel)
- Rosskopf recreational mountain: free toboggan rental, 10% discount on ski rental
- Convenient location for various excursions and the use of public transport: bus stop for the City-Bus Sterzing is 20 metres from the hotel
- We provide daily information including the weather report, suggestions for excursions, and interesting events in Freienfeld, Sterzing, and environs.
- Wieser’s weekly programme: Recommendations and insider tips for varied excursions in our holiday region, guided hikes, wine tastings, Wieser's aperitivo and many other experiences in the hotel... Be surprised!
The ActiveCard Premium offers our guests a free, comprehensive range of services:
- The use of the mountain cable cars Ratschings-Jaufen, Rosskopf, and Ladurns
- The use of public transport (regional trains in South Tyrol, local public transport buses, and cable cars)
- Admission to the Gilfenklamm gorge
- Admission to over 90 South Tyrolean museums
- Free weekly and hiking programme
- And many more bonus services.
The summer guest card is included in the room price and is valid from the beginning of May to the beginning of November each year.