The restaurant near Sterzing – sporty and pleasurable delights
In our restaurant near Sterzing, at the Hotel Wieser, we want to spoil our guests. “Welcome to South Tyrol!” That’s our motto, which is why we attach great importance to offering homemade dishes and using regional products.
Start the day in the Wieser Restaurant near Sterzing with a rich breakfast selection.
Tempting treats await you daily at our “Energy Booster” breakfast buffet:
- Fresh bread from “Walcher”, the local bakery in Freienfel
- Spread some love with our spreads, honey, cream cheese, and homemade jam
- Butter, natural and fruit YO(LO)-ghurt from the Milchhof Sterzing dairy farm
- Fresh fruit from the area around our restaurant near Sterzing
- Low carb? No need: fine ham and sausage specialities as well as various types of cheese with homemade chutney
- Different types of muesli: dried fruit, g(run)ola, and cereals
- Hot chocolate, milk, a fine selection of exquisite teas and various fruit juices
- Croissants and homemade cheat-day treats
- And so much more!
You can also look forward to freshly prepared egg dishes from our kitchen team. Enjoy our “Energy Booster” breakfast near Sterzing, the historic Alpine town, daily from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. When the weather permits, you can also have breakfast on the terrace of our restaurant near Sterzing.
Our restaurant near Sterzing is not the only place with a lot to offer: The Wieser’s Bar is perfect for meeting friends for a drink or a cosy evening for two. In the afternoon, we would be delighted to serve you a cold beer on our sunny terrace or a cup of coffee with a slice of South Tyrolean apple strudel. In the evening, our bar comes to life: Drop in for a typical Italian aperitivo at the Wieser Restaurant near Sterzing or treat yourself to a nightcap after a delicious dinner. Our bar offers a selection of great wines, beers and spirits, freshly poured cocktails, and of course, non-alcoholic drinks – it’s wine o’clock: let the fun be-gin!
WIESER’S RESTAURANT NEAR STERZING
The Hotel Wieser awaits you with excellent cuisine. Whether you sit in the dining room or the Tyrolean Stube dining parlour of our restaurant near Sterzing, our kitchen team will spoil you with South Tyrolean specialities as well as Mediterranean and international delicacies.
Wieser’s half board
South Tyrolean traditional cuisine and Mediterranean delicacies combine the north with the south and tradition with modernity: The head chef of our restaurant near Sterzing will take you on a journey of fantastic flavours! To guarantee the quality of our refined gourmet delicacies, we attach great importance to using regional products. Let us spoil you during your holiday near Sterzing.
À-la-carte restaurant near Sterzing
For hotel guests who have only booked a room and breakfast in our accommodation near Sterzing, we offer an à-la-carte dinner in our restaurant near Sterzing. The menu promises great culinary enjoyment: from typical South Tyrolean gourmet delicacies to international classics and cheat-day treats.
Opening hours & info:
- The dining room of our restaurant near Sterzing opens daily at 6:30 p.m. We kindly ask our guests to take a seat in our dining room by 8:00 p.m. at the latest.
- It is also possible to change from “room with breakfast” to “half board”.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you have any food allergies or intolerances. We would be happy to cater to your wishes.
- We ask for your understanding that dogs are not allowed in our restaurant near Sterzing. However, you are welcome to bring your dog with you into the bar after dinner.