A hotel in Campo di Trens (Vipiteno) that makes your dreams come true
In Hotel Wieser we want to spoil our guests. Our motto is “Welcome in South-Tyrol!”. This is why we emphasise self-made and regional products.
The day starts with a rich breakfast buffet: freshly made coffee just like cappuccino, espresso and latte macchiato as well as scrambled eggs and fried eggs made by our chefs are waiting for you.
You will find this delightfulness everyday:
- Freshly baked bread from the local bakery “Walcher” from Campo di Trens and “Pardeller” from Vipiteno
- Homemade spreads, honey and jams
- Butter and yoghurt from “Milchhof Sterzing”
- Seasonal fruit and fruit salad
- A variety of charcuterie as well as cheese specialties with homemade chutney
- Various cereals, cornflakes, seeds and dry fruit
- Hot chocolate, milk, a big variety of tea and fruit juices
- And of course, croissants and homemade cake
Our opening times for breakfast are 07.30 – 10.00. On sunny days you can also enjoy your breakfast on our terrace where you can enjoy a beautiful panorama.
For a relaxing evening for two or a get-together with friends is our Lounge-Bar with comfortable sofas perfect. You can also enjoy a cool beer or a cup of coffee with a delicious Apple Strudel on our sunny terrace. In the evenings our bar comes alive: Come around for a typical Italian “Aperitivo” or for a coffee after your dinner.
Our bar offers a big variety of wine, beer, liquor, cocktails as well as alcohol-free drinks.
Hotel Wieser is waiting for you to spoil you with delicious treats prepared by our chefs! Whether you take a seat in our dining room or in one of the typical Tyrolean “Stuben”, you will always have an irresistible taste experience. Choose between South Tyrolean cuisine, Mediterranean specialties or international dishes.
North and south, tradition and modernity meet in the kitchen of our hotel in South Tyrol. Our chef will take you on a journey for the senses! To prepare our 3-4 course menus we use fresh and tasty products from mountain farms in the surroundings.
À la carte
Guests who only booked bed and breakfast are able to eat à-la carte in our restaurant. Our menu offers a wide range of typical South-Tyrolean dishes as well as international specialties. Our chefs are inspired by the seasonal and local food culture.
Opening times & Information:
- Our restaurant opens daily at 18.30. We kindly ask our guests to arrive within 20.00.
- It is also possible to change from Bed and Breakfast to Hal board. For more information don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Our restaurant is for hotel guests only in order to create a calm environment and for more privacy
- Do you have allergies or food intolerance? Please inform us, so we are able to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- We ask for your understanding that dogs are not allowed in our dining area. However, you are more than welcome to take your dog to our bar.